Police have arrested a 19-year-old man and a 15-year-old boy in connection with an aggravated burglary in Duffy, ACT on the night of Saturday 26 September.
The man was arrested yesterday morning (Wednesday 30 September) at a service station in Holt and will face the ACT Magistrates Court today (Thursday 1 October) charged with aggravated burglary – intent to commit theft, joint commission of theft, and joint commission of theft of a motor vehicle.
The 15-year-old was arrested nearby a short time later. He will also face the ACT Magistrates Court today charged with aggravated burglary – intent to commit theft, joint commission of theft, and joint commission of theft of a motor vehicle
ACT Policing investigations into other recent aggravated burglaries across the ACT are continuing.
Anyone with information that could assist police is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000, via the Crime Stoppers ACT website. Please quote reference 6639729. Information can be provided anonymously.
For more news stories:
- ACT Policing operation targets family violence
- Double demerits in place for the long weekend
- The icing on the cake: get baking for RSPCA Cupcake Day
- NightFeast: a tasty way to support local business
- The Bunnings sausage sizzle is back in Canberra
- Major parties split on new housing gas connections
- Conservation Council pushes candidates on climate policies
- 2021 Summernats festival delayed to January 2022