A 22-year-old Bonner man was arrested yesterday, Monday 22 March, after an investigation into a shooting at a Spence residence early in the morning of Thursday, 11 March.
The ACT Policing investigation into the Spence shooting commenced after a man presented at Calvary Hospital with serious gunshot wounds. A search warrant executed later that day located several items of evidence including shell casings.
The 22-year-old has been charged with two counts of discharging a firearm endangering life and one charge of intentionally inflicting grievous bodily harm, and will face the ACT Magistrates Court today.
For more police news:
- ACT Policing catch three high-range drink drivers
- Man assisting police with enquiries following pursuit
- NSW driver caught speeding at 196km/h in 80 zone
- Man extradited from Qld to face historic act of indecency charge
- Coffee with a Cop program returns to Canberra
- Belconnen man cautioned for 91kg cannabis cultivation