NSW Health has updated the list of exposure locations visited by people with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
The original timeframe has been extended as three household contacts of the original case have now tested positive.
NSW Health said in a statement it is continuing to investigate the movements of these cases in southern New South Wales and the list of venues could be updated.
Health authorities are advising people in the ACT who have been at any of these locations at the specified dates and times to contact ACT Health, get tested and isolate until they receive more information.
- Shell Coles Express Big Merino in Goulburn on Wednesday 19 May 1.45-2.05pm
- The Coffee Pedaler in Gundagai on Wednesday 19 May 9.30-11.15am
- Green Patch campground, Booderee National Park in Jervis Bay on Wednesday 19 May 4pm – Monday 24 May 9am
- 5 Little Pigs in Huskisson on Friday 21 May 8-11.30am
- Huskisson Treasure Chest in Huskisson on Friday 21 May 11.30am-12pm
- Coles Vincentia Shopping Village in Vincentia on Friday 21 May 12-1pm and Saturday 22 May 12-1pm
- Gundagai Craft Centre in Gundagai on Wednesday 19 May 11am-12pm
- Junque and Disorderly Antique Shop in Gundagai on Wednesday 19 May 11am-12pm
Yesterday, the ACT introduced new quarantine requirements for anyone in the Territory who had been at the NSW exposure locations, which also include the below sites:
- Shell Coles Express Big Merino in Goulburn on Monday 24 May 10-11.30am
- Trapper’s Bakery in Goulburn on Monday 24 May 10am-11.30am
- Cooked Goose Cafe in Hyams Beach on Sunday 23 May 10am-12pm
- Coles Vicentia Shopping Village in Vicentia on Sunday 23 May 12-1pm
Anyone currently in the ACT who visited a NSW area of concern must quarantine for 14 days from the date they were last in the exposure location, even if they test negative to COVID-19.
For more information, visit covid-19.act.gov.au
For more news: