ACT Policing are seeking witnesses and dash-cam footage of a dangerous driving incident involving stolen grey Honda HR-V SUV.
The vehicle was reported as driving aggressively on the wrong side of the road, while travelling along Barry Drive and Belconnen Way, on Wednesday 7 April at around 9.30am.
The driver has been arrested and charged with theft and driving offences in relation to this incident.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has dash-cam footage is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit the Crime Stoppers ACT website.
All information can be provided anonymously.
Please quote the reference 6769979.
For more news:
- Canberra lottery ticket a $4.8 million winner
- UC supports 12 student-athletes through $10,000 scholarships
- Does Canberra have a mouse problem?
- Young women more reluctant to have COVID-19 vaccination
- Canberra Liberals reshuffle forms new Opposition cabinet
- Provisional driver charged with culpable driving following fatal collision